With SMS360, sending SMS from an e-mail address is simple, efficient, and reliable. We simply convert your e-mail into SMS. We will response to you via e-mail to send status of the SMS.
Works with …
- Outlook, Thunderbird, Web Mail (e.g. Gmail)
- Network Monitoring System (Whatsup Gold, OpManager, NetCrunch, etc.)
- Central Monitoring System (CCTV)
- any systems (security, visitor management, etc.) that can trigger e-mail
- any softwares (ERP, CRM) that can trigger e-mail
How Does It Work?
Compose an e-mail, like this:
|From:||(your e-mail address)|
|To:||sms@your_company.com.my (pre-set e-mail account that will convert e-mail to SMS)|
|Subject:||(subject will not be converted into SMS)|
|Body:||0128811000, 0137733622, 0163322111, 0193673322
Your message goes here, the 2nd line. We’ll convert it into SMS, send SMS to the recipient’s mobile number as stated in the 1st line of your body. Send to multiple recipients by separting the mobile numbers with a comma.
How does it help your business?
- Appointment reminders – Send texts to remind customers about appointments for haircuts, dental check-ups etc.
- Small loan notifications – Send reminders to customers when loan applications have been accepted or when payments are due.
- Insurance policy renewal reminders – You can send SMS reminders to customers whose insurance policies are about to expire and need to renew.
- Website and hardware monitoring alerts – When something breaks at 2 a.m. and an email alert is unlikely to get through, use a text alert to wake your IT team.
- Important updates – Vital information has to travel fast, making an SMS the most effective way to send it and make sure it is actually read.
- Password confirmations – It is much safer to send a password reminder directly to a customer’s phone than their email inbox.
- Last-minute offers – When the clock is ticking, you cannot afford to wait until people read emails. An SMS will be read quickly, meaning you’ll get a much better response rate.
- Debt collection – Double your response rate and save time by contacting your users by text.
- Booking confirmations – Booking software can be SMS enabled to notify staff of new hotel reservations.
- Satisfaction surveys – You can boost survey feedback by switching from email to SMS. The average response rate to a business SMS is 15-30% – way above email.